Responsible Hospitality $500,000 Clean Cash
Are you one of the lucky ones? If so, Loyalty pays and our Responsible Hospitality pays $500,000 More!
Are you one of the lucky ones? If so, Loyalty Pays and our Responsible Hospitality pays $500,000 More!
Throughout July, loyalty will be rewarded with our $500,000 Clean Cash giveaway.
At Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa and Cherokee Casinos, it’s not just Lip Service, it’s Responsible Hospitality, and you can take that to the bank.
See One Star Rewards® Club for full rules and details.
We are making significant changes to ensure that our team and our guests are safer while in the casino.
Our casinos will continue to offer guests the excitement and entertainment they have come to expect. We are making significant changes to ensure that our team and our guests are safer while in the casino. Here are some changes guests will notice while visiting our casinos:
- The number of Electronic Games and seats made available to the public will be reduced in an effort to promote proper physical distancing.
- Sanitizing wipes will be readily available throughout the gaming floor to allow guests to sanitize their gaming machine of choice.
- An increased number of team members will be present on the floor, dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing Electronic Games and seating.
Retail operations at our properties will operate differently as we make changes for the safety of our guests and team members.
Retail operations at our properties will operate differently as we make changes for the safety of our guests and team members including:
- Limited hours of operation to allow our team time to clean and sanitize more frequently. Fogging cleaners will be used for soft goods and merchandise
- The number of guests allowed in the store at any one time will be limited.
- Plexiglass partitions will be installed at the counters.
- Guests in the store and waiting in line must maintain recommended physical distance.
- Counters, keypads, touch screens and door handles will be sanitized frequently. Credit card machines will be sanitized after each use and guests will be offered a single-use, clean pen if requested.
- Stand-alone smoke shops will be drive-through only.
Choose the leaders in Responsible Hospitality
We are taking every step to protect your health and safety by requiring masks, encouraging social distancing, providing smoke-free facilities and increasing cleaning protocols. Because we don’t just believe in Responsible Hospitality, we wrote the book on it.
Copyright© 2004 Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.
<!-- Sojern Container Tag cp_v1_js, Pixel Version: 1 --><!-- End Sojern Tag -->